Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hexena

3 posters

Go down

Hexena Empty Hexena

Post  Hexena - Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking into joining the Eredun Lullaby after spoting you whilst leafing through the Argent Archives by chance...Upon reading up I thought that I would greatly enjoying participating in your guild and it would give me a chance to flesh out my Warlock, Hexena.

I created Hex some time ago, eager to RP a Warlock, but to also RP the transmormation from member of the Alliance to practiciner of the fel arts. Hence, up to now...She's underdeveloped. However, I have a strong sense of the character as always and would love a chance to RP with you guys.

Now, I know this is similar to Olivia's but ironicaly, Hex's backstory is not to disimilar. The short of which is:

She and her twin sister were born in Gilneas...Her family were loners and soon died, leaving the two girls to raise themselves in the wilds of Gilneas, trapped in by the wall.

They both lived in relative peace, hunting for food from the wilds as well as visiting the city from time to time. It was here that Hex's sister learnt the ways of the Light and Hexena tried for multiple years to learn the ways of the Harvest Witches, though failing multiple times.

When the Worgen outbreak struck, her sister was bit, leaving Hex to fend for her from the Worgen hunting mobs...When Arana's potion was complete, Hex stole two doses. Drinking one herself before feeding one to her sister. Hex was of course bit during this, though the potion allowed her to regain her mind right away. Soon afterwards, when the Forsaken attacked. The two girls simply slipped through a hole in the wall whilst the rest of Gilneas was fighting, saving themselves rather then fighting for Gilneas. They eventualy made their way to the buzzing capital of Stormwind.

Hex now spends her days failing to master the ways of the Druid, though looking for an easier way...a more powerful way.

-

I really am looking forward to hearing of you guys, I've created an AA page in anticipation and would greatly welcome any feedback I get from you, however...I would really like Hex to join as one of the slaves you mentioned on your AA page, I spoke with a member of your guild who sent me here and suggested that you guys may help me come up with a guild event in which she can be corrupted and enslaved. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

-Hex ^^

Hexena -

Back to top Go down

Hexena Empty Re: Hexena

Post  Ashkaar Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:29 am

Hello Hexena and thank you for your nice application!

We are of course interested in you, seing that our only really requirement is our members to be warlocks, decent roleplayers and also understanding of our guild concept. It seem you have really been thinking your character through, and her backbround story.

May I ask who you've been in contact with? Smile

I'd like to chat with you in game however, what time would be suiting for you? I am also avaliable on skype as "ashkaararmandel".
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Ps. Your account is activated now Wink

-Ashkaar

Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Hexena Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:25 pm

Thanks very much, I'm glad you thought so! ^^

Burgave is the one I talked to, he really should be awarded for how nice he is ^^

I'm online mostly from 9:30 server, though may be on various alts. If you don't see me on Hex, I may easily be on Krila.

Though I will make an effort to come speak to you the moment I see you online Ashkaar. Thank you once again =D
Hexena
Hexena

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:48 pm

Yes, Burgrave is a very nice person, I can only agree there.

...even though he dresses in pink. Wink

Sure, if you don't see me online for a while, poke Maxandra!
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxandra Wed May 02, 2012 9:50 am

Hello there Hex!

I'm sorry but I had have tons of things to do lately so I haven't had any time to come online but next time you see me online (if you haven't done it with Ash already) then just whisper me and we can speak about the joining method Wink

Welcome to our forum btw hehe Smile
Maxandra
Maxandra
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Mon May 14, 2012 11:42 am

Invited, thread locked.
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down