Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ropa Throttlebot

Go down

Ropa Throttlebot Empty Ropa Throttlebot

Post  RopaXo Tue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Ropa Throttlebot is a little gnomette warlock who thinks of herself as an evil genius. The middle-aged midget over the years has embarked on countless attempts to reign evilly across Azeroth, such as trying to take over various mines and the likes etc. The truth in the matter is that Ropa, although thinking differently, has only the most basic of knowledge in the dark arts and how to control them.

After years upon years of defeat, Ropa has eventually come to realise that she needs schooling to gain more knowledge, thus power in fel magic, and has chosen to gain this through yourselves/ Eredun Lullaby.

I have just returned to WoW after sometime by using the Scroll of Resurrection. I played a level seventy troll priest on the same server some time ago, and levelled this warlock to eighty using my SoR benefits. I enjoy role-play and regularly played my troll, Hot’ika Talontusk, in many different guild lead activities.

I feel that when role-playing in WoW, a guild that is relevant to your character through either race or class is one of the most important aspects. I stumbled across this guild on AA and thought that it would be perfect. I have spoke with both Maxandra and Ashkaar in game about the possibility of joining.

Let me know if this is ok or anything needs changing Smile

P.s. I made the mistake of creating an account before I posted this so I couldn't post this using the username of simply 'Ropa' - off to great start!! xD

RopaXo

Back to top Go down

Ropa Throttlebot Empty Re: Ropa Throttlebot

Post  Ashkaar Tue May 29, 2012 8:55 pm

Hey there and welcome to the forum! I want to apologize for my limited time in game. Was in a 1,5 hour emote fight with a demon hunter and it drained me...

I think your character concept sounds great, a little different which is always good! So it's really only a matter of meeting IC'ly with me or Maxandra in game and I am sure you joining wont be a problem.

We are of course, as said, always willing to help with any question you may have regarding character background, warlock RP or warlock lore Smile

Ps. Your real account is activated Wink

-Ash
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum