Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaslamel de Villeroy

Go down

Zaslamel de Villeroy Empty Zaslamel de Villeroy

Post  Applicat Wed May 01, 2013 9:29 pm

Greetings to anyone who reads this,

As you may have read in the title: my name is Zaslamel. I'm new to Roleplaying, but eager to learn. I would really love to give roleplaying a shot, hence why I'm applying for this guild. My main at the moment is a hunter, though I'll make sure I'll be around a lot on my warlock if he joins Eredun Lullaby.

As for the Character information itself, I'd like to refer to the Argent Archives. Jus type in my name and it will show you an accurate description of my character.

Should you find this application satisfactory, you can contact me on Zaslamel or on Thoranos (the hunter I was talking about). I hope to see you all soon in Surwich.

Yours truely,

Zaslamel

Applicat

Back to top Go down

Zaslamel de Villeroy Empty Re: Zaslamel de Villeroy

Post  Ashkaar Thu May 02, 2013 6:23 am

Good morning and welcome to to forum!

Since the argentarchives.org's search function is a little bit dodgy at times, I am asking you to link to your page there becauseI cannot find you just by searching for your name.

Regards, Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Applicat Thu May 02, 2013 8:21 am

Oh ofcourse, unfortunately I can't post links as a non-user. Otherwise I would've linked my profile directly in my application.

As a young boy, Zaslamel was dropped off at the Northshire Abbey with only a sealed letter from his parents. He spent his childhood at the Abbey, doing chores for the monks, while being thaught in the ways of the Light.

At the age of 20 the monks gave him the sealed letter. In it the location of Zaslamel's fathers tomb was revealed, as well as an order to open said tomb to "claim his heritage". Zaslamel did what he was told and found an old leatherbound book in the bone hands of his father. The book was a beginners instruction into the ways of the warlock. Being brought up with the teachings of the light, Zaslamel refused to read the book untill he was around the age of 40.

Around that age he slowely gained more interest in the contents of the book, untill one day he decided to try one of the spells in the book. The spell backfired, causing Zaslamel's hair to turn white even though he was only middle aged.

Now Zaslamel seeks to further his knowledge in the darker arts. As for his reasons to do so? Pherhaps if you meet him one day, you'll find out.

This background story has been taken directly from my AA account. To summarize: his motivation is to learn more about the dark arts of the Warlock.

Applicat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Thu May 02, 2013 10:03 am

Intersting and different!
Out if curiousity: Why was he dumped with the monks if his herritage was to learn the ways of a warlock..?

Me or one of the officers will contact you in game Smile
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Applicat Thu May 02, 2013 10:24 am

Glad to hear you enjoyed reading it! As for your curiosity: lets keep it at disturbed family relations for now Razz. I'm mostly around in the evenings (got to study for exams during daytime) so I guess I'll hear from you then.

Applicat

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Thu May 02, 2013 11:58 am

It will be interesting to meet your character, that's for sure! I'll be on tomorrow and saturday eve Smile
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sun May 05, 2013 12:38 am

Interviewed and invited. Locking thread.
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum