Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hodren Flamewright

3 posters

Go down

Hodren Flamewright Empty Hodren Flamewright

Post  Hodren Sat May 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Personal info:

I'm an 18 year old student from Belgium. I recently came back to WoW after I had left for almost a year. I have roleplay experience (Hand of Agony, The three Hammers on Defias Brotherhood) mostly with dwarves and undead as you can probably tell by the guilds I was in before I quit Smile. Next to RPing I'm also looking forward to do some casual raiding and trying out the new scenarios^^. I'm available on most weekdays in the evening and sometimes in the weekend. My activity may drop during exams for obvious reasons. In fact I picked a rather bad time to return to WoW since my exams start in 2 weeks o.O

Character info:

Name: Hodren Flamewright
Clan: Dark Iron

Hodren Flamewright is a Dark Iron dwarf, born and raised in the depths of Shadowforge City, Blackrock Mountain. Hodren had always been fastcinated by magic and was lucky enough to become an apprentice of one the city's many sorcerers. Being a Dark Iron he has a natural affinity with fire and thus he trained and perfected himself in using this particular type of magic under the watchful eyes of his mentor. During this period he also read a lot and he came across some of the few remaining books in the city detailing the other races of Azeroth and the lands they live in. He read about their political systems and their history which he later found out, is completely different from the history they teach the other Dark Iron Dwarves. When his training ended though he was sent to one of the many foundries to help forge weapons and armor for the Dark Iron army. Enslaved by the elemental lord Ragnaros he had no real choice. Hodren, unlike some of his kin, did not worship Ragnaros. In fact he despised him. His future was not looking to bright, working in the foundry for the next 200 years untill you drop dead from exhaustion is not something to look forward to. But alas, he had no real choice.

Recently things have changed though. Ragnaros was banished back to the firelands where he would later be defeated and emperor Thaurissan was killed, leaving queen Moira as the successor to the throne. When she departed to Ironforge he was one of the dwarves that followed her. Hodren was very enthusiastic at first but was severely dissapointed with Moira's attempted coup in Ironforge shortly after her arrival. He thought it was a foolish move that would only increase the distrust of the other races towards the Dark Iron Dwarves.

After the creation of the Council of the Three Hammers Hodren was appointed to instruct a small group of Bronzebeard dwarves (who had now found some interest in magic) in the pricipels of fire magic. It was during this period that Hodren came into contact with members of the Temple of Ironforge and Gnomish wizards. Both mages and warlocks. There he learned more about the Titans, the origin of the dwarves, the burning legion and the demons and demonlords that roam the Twisting Nether. Interested in the demons he started dabbling into darker forms of magic. Gnomes ,being a curious race ,were happy to exchange knowledge with Hodren.

A couple of months after his appointment to instructor he was chosen to go to Stormwind as an ambassador for the Dark Iron clan. Hodren was chosen because he had succesfully established contacts and relations with the temple of Ironforge and the numerous Gnome wizards and warlocks that also live and work there. Thus he was considered the one with the most diplomatic experience, somethings rare among Dark Irons save for a couple of rare exceptions.
Hodren arrived in Stormwind not long ago and is eager to begin establishing new diplmomatic relations. However, his interests in demons and the darker arts has not faded. Therefor he is looking for a place, perhaps an organisation of like-minded individuals with whom he can share knowledge and learn.

Hodren

Back to top Go down

Hodren Flamewright Empty Re: Hodren Flamewright

Post  Alshandar Sun May 12, 2013 12:32 pm

Yay, Belgium ftw!
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sun May 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Hi there and welcome to the forum! I was waiting for your application Wink which was an interesting one!

An officer or myself will contact you in game, and I hope that you will find us suiting because truly, I need a decent drinking partner - i drink Edward under the table any day...
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Sun May 12, 2013 6:36 pm

You wish D: I'm Belgian! Beer runs through my veins!
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sun May 12, 2013 6:38 pm

I am swede.. MEAD runs through mine!
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Sun May 12, 2013 6:41 pm

You have insulted my honor! I challenge thee to a drinking match!
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sun May 12, 2013 6:45 pm

The dwarf is not even invited and we already have a drinking competition - me like!
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Sun May 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Prepare to be humiliated by the Belgian art of zupn!
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendez Sun May 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Maybe I should just remind you both that I can drink you both under the table.. As I am a Finn and all that Razz

Outside of that, really interesting application Smile (I'm kinda hoping I get to give you a tour Razz)
Amendez
Amendez

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Mon May 13, 2013 8:16 pm

Woman, you're no match for me, you have no idea how much I can take Razz
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Hodren Mon May 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Great! I hope to see you ingame.

Also,

I shall drink this whole guild under the table! I am a dwarf, no mortal race has as much drinking capacity as the dwarves!

Hodren

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Pandaren?
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Tue May 14, 2013 7:26 pm

Invited 14/5 by Ashkaar. Locking thread.
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum