Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aranuil Demissus

3 posters

Go down

Aranuil Demissus Empty Aranuil Demissus

Post  Aranuil Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:28 pm

OOC info;
My name is Alex, 20 years of age and have been playing WoW since tbc with some longer pauses in between. I was drawn to roleplaying when I got bored of the content in the game (still like pvping). I’m still fairly new to roleplaying though, mostly it has been soloing and improvising.

My character;
Name: Aranuil Demissus
Level: 86

Born and raised in Stormwind, Aranuil Demissus was the younger of two brothers in his family. His parents were both magicians and had good knowledge of the arcane magic which they were bound to transmit to Aranuil and his brother in due time. Things were not different from the other families in their division. As lawful and respectful as they were, the parents had great hopes for Aranuil and his brother to perhaps someday join the mage-organized Kirin Tor.

At the age of 7, tragedy struck when Aranuils brother died under unknown circumstances.

The loss was of course devastating for the family, but the parents knew there was nothing they could have done to prevent it, and after some time managed to move on. Aranuil, on the other hand would never be the same person again.

In his teens, he became absent, almost antisocial from both his family and mage studies, and was unwillingly drawn into the arts of more destructive tools of magic. He learned to create and manipulate fire and flames with his mind.

He did no longer care for the political aspects that the mages of Kirin Tor followed. He had accepted the choice of path he was on, so he eventually left home and canceled the bonds with his parents. He often wandered the darker alleys of the mage quarters and let himself become inspired by the somewhat odd people that he came across over there.

Aranuil, now in his late 20s and always in search for like-minded people, still struggle to fit in and find a place to belong.

Aranuil

Back to top Go down

Aranuil Demissus Empty Re: Aranuil Demissus

Post  Ashkaar Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:06 am

Hello there and thank you for your application!

It all looks good to me, though if you could briefly let us know what arts your character specialize in? I understand he dwells in fire, though fire alone doesn't only apply to the warlock class. Does he work with Fel as well?

Regards, Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranuil Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:44 pm

Hello, thanks for the reply!

There is indeed fel involved in his magic. At first he only thought of it as the standard element of fire, but it grew like an addiction on him, caused by the fel. He also has an interest in demon knowledge to a certain degree.

Aranuil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Thanks for the reply Smile You'll be contacted in game by me or an officer for an IC meeting!
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:15 pm

And we will burn you to death with fel fire! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Aranuil Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:35 pm

yay sounds good Smile i'm not going to be on this weekend, going to a friends place tomorrow, but next week should be fine!

Aranuil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:51 pm

Sounds good! Smile Talk to you them!
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content