Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luciath Sebastian Del'Amonte

Go down

Luciath Sebastian Del'Amonte Empty Luciath Sebastian Del'Amonte

Post  Luciath Tue Jun 11, 2013 6:55 pm

OOC: Hey folks, my names Chris. I'm currently 18 years of age. I've been playing World of Warcraft since mid-WOLTK. I tend to enjoy PvE, and Roleplaying. I've roleplayed a bit of everything, from a Mage, to Paladins and Rogues. I've been interested in Roleplaying a warlock for a while, and decided that this guild would fit quite well!

IC:

Name: Luciath Sebastian Del'Amonte.
Race: Unafflicted Gilnean
Specialization: Shadowmancer (Would like to increase his power into fel magics.)

Background: Born in the mountain ranges of Gilneas, Luciath was born into a family of Six. With two brothers, and two sisters, a mother and father. Luciath was the youngest offspring from the Miner, and the young Tailor. He often wandered off as a child, into the rural areas of Gilneas. One day, Luciath had wandered too far from his home at the foot of the mountain range, and found himself lost. Treading further and further into the wrong direction, the young boy stumbled upon a camp. A fireplace lit by a shadowed flame, and a basic tent set up nearby with a horse and cart beside Luciath studied the camp from a distance. Whispers began to fill his head: "Hello young one... You've came far" Luciath became some-what distressed by the whispers, but something urged him to go further into the camp. Treading closer, it became apparent a shadowed figure would be standing on the oposite side. Within one breif moment, Luciath collapsed and fell to the ground. Waking up, hours later it had became dark, and Luciath was entrapped by shadow-chains, Binding him to a nearby fence. The figure preached to Luciath about he had lost his son, and how Luciath's parents were inconsiderate about how they lost him, It became apparent that the figures intentions were not to harm the young man, but to tutor him and treat him alike his lost son. Growing up, Luciath began to withdraw from his origional home, feeling no lust to return and finding a new power to keep him occupied. Shadow magic. Learning the ways of the Shadow, he began to grow stronger, and stronger. Killing animals, or lost-travellers he relished in the power. During the Foresaken invasion, Luciath attacked many foresaken raiders, killing them in brutal and yet creative ways with the shadow. Cloaking his body, and his aura he boarded one of the kaldorei ships and headed toward Stormwind.

IC Reasons to be wanting to join: Luciath wanders Stormwind with a pleatued existance, with no advance in his power, and no decline he would often relish in the backstreet kills he would perform, but it's not enough. Hearing about the Eredun Lullaby, he would set off toward Surwich and seek out those who can bestow him with more power, more oppertunities.

Luciath

Back to top Go down

Luciath Sebastian Del'Amonte Empty Re: Luciath Sebastian Del'Amonte

Post  Amendez Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm

IC interview pending still, but locking thread.
Amendez
Amendez

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum