Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valathu Hamish

2 posters

Go down

Valathu Hamish Empty Valathu Hamish

Post  Valathu Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Greetings! I am new to Argent Dawn and have been scouting out a guild for the last week or so. I've played on Defias Brotherhood (RPPVP) for many years, but - due to a lack of content (and RP) - decided to transfer my character (as well as Faction Change). I enjoy PvP a lot, but want to give RP a serious go for a change. I've always been drawn to 'evil' RP, and from what I have gathered Eredun Lullaby seems like the perfect fit for my worgen. I'm currently waiting for my account to be approved on Argent Archives.

Name: Valathu
Race: Worgen
Level: 90
Spec: Demonology
Professions: Enchanting (600), Tailoring (600)

IC Background:

Valathu Hamish, son of Ulmer Hamish, was born into a poor farming family. Valathu was raised to be a farmhand, but broke his leg at a young age and was not able to help his father on the farm. His leg never quite healed, and so Valathu was relegated to doing womanly chores with his mother and sister. But, right after his seventeenth birthday, an incident in the nearby forest cursed him into his worgen form – healing his leg and giving him extraordinary strength and speed.

Afraid and confused, Valathu returned home - only to find his family horrified by the monster at their door. He was chased away, and fled into the wild. It is prudent to note that Valathu was changed into a worgen long before Gilneas fell to the worgen-curse, when the summoner Arugal was just gaining a foothold in Silverpine Forest.

But all was not lost, and Valathu was taken in by a wandering High Elf by the name of Wynfall. Wynfall soon discovered the boy-worgen's aptitude for magic, and initiated him as a Warlock, serving as the elf's apprentice.

Many years passed, and Valathu, having travelled the world with his master, parted ways with Wynfall. The worgen was by now old, and a master of fel energies and demonology. Now, after years of wandering, he has returned to civilization. What his purpose is, no one knows....

Valathu

Back to top Go down

Valathu Hamish Empty Re: Valathu Hamish

Post  Amendez Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm

Hello! 

Very interesting and well done application Smile When would you be up to for an IC interview and such? You can reach me in game with "Amabél"
Amendez
Amendez

Back to top Go down

Post  Valathu Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:53 am

Hello! I am on most nights from 7-10, so anytime then would be great. I will /friend you and be in contact.

Valathu

Back to top Go down

Post  Amendez Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Roger that! Smile
Amendez
Amendez

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 pm

Locking thread.
Ashkaar