Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zynera Hayes

2 posters

Go down

Zynera Hayes Empty Zynera Hayes

Post  Zynera Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 pm

Hello!
I'm Alex from Sweden, 17 years old(18 in September).
I've been interested in joining an RP guild on my Warlock ever since I made her, it was basically my purpose with that character. I have yet to find a good guild for her and after a bit of research, I found Eredun Lullaby.

Regarding my Warlock; she's.. Quite interesting. Zyn is a "shapeshifter" of sorts, she rarely reveals her true self. She can disguise herself as anything, rarely keeps the same name when she speaks to randoms. Of course, she is honest when she speaks to reliable contacts. Zyn changes her appearance, and so forth.. She's 27-ish years, born in Stromgarde as an only child.. I like to keep her background a bit blank, making things up as I go. If there is a need for more information regarding it, I will gladly add more! Zyn is selfish, flirty, coherent and incredibly spontaneous.

If there are any questions regarding her personality, as she is a bit.. Flirty, please ask. I do not condone to ERP nor do I perform such activities, I am merely a person with a few RP characters who like to keep my characters different from one another and her personality is the complete opposite of mine! Currently in a guild for perks, as I haven't found said guild. :>

Zynera

Back to top Go down

Zynera Hayes Empty Re: Zynera Hayes

Post  Mayliffe Thu May 23, 2013 2:26 am

Greetings Alex! Welcome to Eredun Lullaby!

I am Manos from Greece, but feel free to just call me May if that's easier to remember or more comfortable to you. First off, OOCly, I want to assure you that there's no issue over you being uncomfortable with ERP. EL is not an ERP guild and does not sanction such activity, standing fully behind the WoW ToU. However our guild chat, though OOC, can be 18+ given the topics of our discussions at times.

Now, concerning your character, I have a few questions to ask you. First off, could you elaborate on the 'shapeshifter' part? Is she something non-human, or is she a mage skilled in transmutation and perhaps illusion, which allow her to change her appearance in a manner similar to polymorph? Could you give us some more detail about her background, such as how she came across magic and when/how did she pick up the dark arts?
Mayliffe
Mayliffe
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Thu May 23, 2013 8:41 am

Hello there, and welcome to the forum!

I am, as Mayliffe, interested in the shape-shifting part and would like for you to elaborate this a little more.

We don't require a specific stand or side-taking when it comes to ERP. What is done in private is up to each and everyone, however, like May already explained, there are rules that we as a guild follow.

We have however a harsh humor at times, as already stated. Wink
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zynera Thu May 23, 2013 9:13 am

Hello, thank you for the quick responses!
She IS human, completely human and I always avoid anything that would be sketchy with lore, and therefore I do not make my characters have special abilities outside of the game etc. With shapeshifting, I mean the whole disguise thing - that she may appear as a cleric at one point, a.. Bounty hunter(Not very likely, but an example!), stuff like that. With shapeshifting, I mean that she will change her appearance occasionally after interacting with others, to keep herself "hidden", as Warlocks are so shunned in their society.

I did not mean anything bad regarding the ERP thing, I was just worried one would assume such because I like to see my character as flirtateous. It's not bad, and she's very subtle about it unless I RP with my friends, who are aware of how she is. I don't want to give others the idea that I want to ERP, as it makes me uncomfortable.. I just like having a character that stands out a bit, but.. She's not flirty in a bad regard. When it comes to the guild chat, I like to believe that I have been mature for my age since I began playing WoW a few years back, surprisingly enough. My old friends since 2007-2008 first assumed I was 16-18! I am not sensitive to any conversation subjects, and can easily contribute to some jokes and random convos. :>

Regarding her history, she lost her parents to the scourge. She began as a mage apprentice, before she began to crave more power ever since her loss. As the remainders of her family found out she began to train within the path of a Warlock, she was cut out of the family ties and shunned.. Which is a rather large explanation for her behavior.
A lot of her history has loose ends, as I rarely think of something appropriate.. I find it easier to make things up as I go, as I haven't had too much RP experience as her yet, but would love to. Hope this was any help!

Zynera

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Thu May 23, 2013 9:45 am

Ah, so with shape-shifting you don't mean a shifting into another form physically, but more an identity switch?

The little we know of your history is more than enough for now, thank you for sharing that Smile

Unless no one has more questions, I believe the next step is in-game contact. I'll ask an officer to do this.

Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Zynera Thu May 23, 2013 10:18 am

Yeah, just.. Wearing priestly garments, using a different name, maybe a lighter haircolor + different hair, things like that.. I'll be on at 3-4 or so, if there are any further questions!

Zynera

Back to top Go down

Post  Mayliffe Thu May 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Ashkaar covered up my questions, I give my green light myself.

http://observernewspaperonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/neon_open_green.jpg
Mayliffe
Mayliffe
Adept

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum