Eredun Lullaby
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delilah Aslanten

2 posters

Go down

Delilah Aslanten Empty Delilah Aslanten

Post  Delílah Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:53 pm

This is mostly OOC information, because it's more interesting (to me atleast) to get to know Delilah's traits through in-game.
I have so far, 1,5 years of roleplaying experience, and am still improving a little bit on a few fronts, however my grasp on Worgen roleplay is very strong, and i know a fair bit on Warlock roleplay, for example:

- Don't yell around that you're a warlock
- Don't have demons around you in view of others

I have a strong knowledge on the guilds of AD, and keep a close eye on the forums.
Other, (Probaly) irrelevant things wich i'm good at in RP:

- Paladins
- Pandaren
- Huntsmen
- Mages

At the moment, i'm aiming for Delilah to have little to no knowledge on the dark arts, and thus needs to learn it through the Eredun Lullaby.

Hope this was enough! \o

Delílah

Back to top Go down

Delilah Aslanten Empty Re: Delilah Aslanten

Post  Delílah Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:03 am

Delilah's history and why she wants to become a Warlock, upon Musse's request:

Born as the only child of a noble family, Delilah's parents were very protective over her. She grew up a little bit lonely, and was close to never allowed to leave the house, even during her puberty.
Her father and mother had died during the early stages of the Worgen infections of Gilneas, during the time where people were still unaware of the Worgen, and there was only the occasional murder.
Eventually, Delilah sold everything her family had owned, and was planning to buy a small home, but then shit went down, and the Worgen attacked in full swing.
Delilah was bitten, but amongst one of the first to get her sanity back, she found all the money she had, and sailed off with the Night elves to Darnassus, and aftre that, went to Stormwind.
Delilah met the life outside, and learned how to enjoy it, by throwing her money around without a single care.
Eventually, when she ran low on cash, she searched for a new way to manipulate people, having turned into a 'class A bitch' over time, she decided totry to become a Warlock at the age of 21.

Delílah

Back to top Go down

Post  Ashkaar Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:40 am

Have I understood it right when I say that she wishes to become a warlock to manipulate people..?
Ashkaar
Ashkaar
Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Alshandar Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Yeah, a spoiled rich kid who wants to be a jerk. I approve.
Alshandar
Alshandar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum